Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Madness...

To all who read my previous posts in FB, I want you to know what prompted it and how I felt when I created the posts.....

It never stop amazing me that when it comes to my family - I instantly get fired up and hate clouds my thoughts. I can feel the wrath boiling deep within and ready to explode. Aiming the explosion to that person who was the proximate cause of all this intense pressure that I can't anymore contain. I couldn't believe that ..... I can think thoughts I would never have thought....... I can say things that I would never have said. ........I can do things that I would never have done. ......But all the same, I end up choosing the power of my thoughts through my words..... The power of self expression.... At least I made "that" person know how bad I felt at that exact moment of pure hatred and wrath....

After all, once you reach your saturation point.... there's nothing else to contain, the pressure is gone.... Then, things starts to calm down.... Then it's time to collect how your words got across and see if it ever made a difference.

In my case, I might regret some of the words I said but not this one ------------and you know who you are------- because eventually, it made you feel remorseful.....

I rest my case and from now on I am looking for a much brighter tomorrow.

CLOSURE as we all call it. END....

No comments:

Post a Comment